Stay up to date with news and plans for Head for the Hills from 2021 and beyond.
Terms and conditions
By attending this/these event(s) you are accepting the following Terms and Conditions and agreeing to be bound by them and to comply by all applicable laws and regulations.
- Attendees should attend either with a physical ticket, or a print out of the bar coded ticket emailed at time of purchase.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded, unless the event is cancelled. All tickets will be offered subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Line-up is subject to change and no refund will be offered in this instance.
- Tickets are non transferable. Proof of identity may be required upon entry.
- Event management reserve the right of admission, even when tickets have been purchased.
- Event management accepts no responsibility for possessions lost or stolen on the premises.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all graphics, logos and commercial markings are registered trademarks. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or modify any Trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to or distribution of materials, without prior written consent.
- We’ll be conducting quick bag and clothing searches on entry and hope you understand why we have to do this. Items that may cause danger or disruption will be confiscated so do think about what you’re bringing with you.
- There will be seating in areas around our food outlets but we can’t let you bring your own. Picnic blankets and rugs are fine but please leave tents, gazebos, tables and chairs at home and definitely no three piece suites.
- No alcohol, soft drinks or food (other than baby milk and food) can be brought in to the festival. This means no glass bottles, cans or drinks containers please. The good news is we’ve organised reasonably priced bars, and a variety of great food outlets for you.
- Don’t bring professional cameras, recording or video equipment as we’ve got all that covered.
- We love chidren but can’t admit anyone 18 or under without a parent or guardian.
- The last admission on each day will be at 9.30pm. Please arrive in good time to ensure you can gain entry to the site.
- This event is a Challenge 25 event on all bars. If you appear to be under 25 you will be asked for ID. We accept a passport or driving license for this purpose.
- It is illegal to purchase alcohol if you are under 18 or on behalf of someone under the age of 18. Anyone found breaking this law will be ejected from the Festival.
- Event management reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.