Stay up to date with news, stories and hints and tips for Head for the Hills 2018.
News: Kids T-shirts Competition.
Calling all young designers and artists aged 6-13 years! Enter our t-shirt competition to design one of our t-shirts and be in with the chance to win yourself a Full Festival Family ticket for Head For The Hills 2018. Your brilliant, winning design will be printed onto our 2018 Children’s festival line up t-shirts. How cool is that!
All you have to do is create a Head For The Hills festival inspired design using our easy, downloadable Head For The Hills template!
First Prize: As well as a full weekend ticket for 2 adults and 2 children (aged 6-13).
Your winning t- shirt design will also be used on our ‘official’ children’s festival line up t-shirts for 2018.
Runner-Up Prize: The runner up will receive a Saturday day ticket allowing 1 adult and 2 children (6-13) to entry to the festival as well as a limited edition print of your design available for the public.
All entries for our t-shirts competition will be displayed either online or onsite at our festival!
How to enter?
- Competition opens 16 July 2018 and closes Monday 20th August 2018 at midnight.
- Download our competition pack in which you’ll find our t-shirt template to print off, as well as festival colour schemes & photos from our previous festivals for inspiration.
If you’re struggling to print, you can collect a template from The Met during our opening hours.
- Choose one colour from our festival colour scheme to work with.
- When drawing your fantastic creations please make sure you outline your artwork clearly. Mums and dads, preferably with a fine sharpie pen would be great!. Please avoid doing your t-shirt design in crayons or paint. Don’t worry to much if the colour of your pencil doesn’t 100% match our colour scheme, we will help with this afterwards!
- Be creative! Let your imagination run wild…
- Please submit entries by email as a high res scanned file o Scarlet Ordish: email@example.com, If you’re struggling to send by email please post or hand deliver your design artwork to the following address:
Scarlet Ordish, Head for the Hills, The Met, Market Street, Bury, BL9 0BW
- Once you’ve finished your t-shirt design and sent in your entry, why not do our second activity and tell us what you love about attending festivals with your family!
Competition rules. Terms and Conditions
- Entries are limited to a maximum of one per child
- The competition closes at midnight on 16 August 2018. No entries will be accepted after that time due to our t-shirt printing deadlines.
- Although parents are welcome to join in the fun, the artwork must be drawn by the child entering, who must be aged between 6-13 years.
- For the purpose of producing a good quality print, your artwork will be brought to life by on of our computer wizards and our festival logo added!
- All artwork will be available for the entrees to collect after the winners are chosen.
- The winner will receive one free t-shirt in their chosen children’s size.
- The runner up will receive a limited edition, framed professional print of their artwork in our chosen size.
- By entering this competition you give us the right to print & sell the finished product in our festival merchandise tent.
For information on this years line up click here.